Find California Insurance Agents Online
It used to take a ton of time and effort on the part of the consumer to find a good California insurance agent. Now you can simply use our easy-to-use agent directory and comparison quote tools in order to find the perfect agent for you.
You may either search through our collection of California insurance agents and look for an agent near you, or you can key in your local zip code in the box above and enable agents to contact you with competitive insurance quotes.
California Insurance Agents Can Help
Finding affordable California insurance can often be difficult, so many consumers may decide to enlist the help of a insurance agent.
The agents do all the work to find the perfect coverage for your situation, and many people just don't enjoy buying insurance online.
California Insurance Quotes Save Money
The most effective way to get aggressive CA insurance premiums is to just key in your zip code in the box above and choose on the kind of insurance coverage that you are searching for.
After entering your information into the short form, California insurance agents will contact you with their lowest rates and you can compare plans without leaving your home.
Choose your California city
Choose your city or town from the list below to view local California insurance agents
How to Find a Reliable California Insurance Agent
- Talk to friends and family to get a referral
- Call the insurance agent's office and request to speak to the agent. It's a good sign if the agent is available to speak directly to prospective clients.
- Ask the agent what companies he/she writes with in California and describe your situation to see if they have a good fit for your coverage
- Ask your agent if you will work directly with them or with a customer service representative instead.
- Ask your agent who handles California insurance claims and find out if there is a local claim center.
- Find out if your agent holds advanced training designations such as CPCU, CLU, ChFC, CIC or others. These are great indicators that your agent has the experience needed to address your insurance concerns.
From Our Insurance Blog
Find a Local Insurance Agent
Our database of insurance agents allows you to find a local agent quickly. Over 200,000 agents to choose from!
Get a DirectQuote Online
Enter your zip code and select an insurance type below to view a list of companies offering affordable insurance in your area.
Every U.S. state has a government division that provides consumer information. To visit your state's website, choose your state below.