Find Ohio Insurance Agents Online
The steps involved in choosing a great Ohio insurance agent used to consist of a lot of telephone calls to nearby insurance agents close to you. You can now just use our easy-to-use agent listing and comparison quote resources to find an ideal agent to suit your needs.
You can either browse through our database of Ohio insurance agents and find the best agent for you, or you can enter your zip code in the box above and allow agents to contact you with competitive quotes.
Ohio Insurance Agents Can Help
How can a Ohio insurance agent help you? Many consumers prefer to work with an agent in order to find the best insurance plan for their needs.
Insurance agents are skilled at finding the perfect insurance plan to meet your needs, and they're experienced at helping you locate gaps in your insurance coverage.
Ohio Insurance Quotes Save Money
OH insurance rates frequently change and the rates you paid last year may be higher than the rates available this year. So take five minutes and get a rate comparison by entering your zip code in the form at the top of this page.
After entering your information into the short form, Ohio insurance agents will contact you with their lowest rates and you can compare plans without leaving your home.
Choose your Ohio city
Choose your city or town from the list below to view local Ohio insurance agents
How to Find a Reliable Ohio Insurance Agent
- Talk to friends and family to get a referral
- Call the insurance agent's office and request to speak to the agent. It's a good sign if the agent is available to speak directly to prospective clients.
- Ask the agent what companies he/she writes with in Ohio and describe your situation to see if they have a good fit for your coverage
- Ask your agent if you will work directly with them or with a customer service representative instead.
- Ask your agent who handles Ohio insurance claims and find out if there is a local claim center.
- Find out if your agent holds advanced training designations such as CPCU, CLU, ChFC, CIC or others. These are great indicators that your agent has the experience needed to address your insurance concerns.
From Our Insurance Blog
Find a Local Insurance Agent
Our database of insurance agents allows you to find a local agent quickly. Over 200,000 agents to choose from!
Every U.S. state has a government division that provides consumer information. To visit your state's website, choose your state below.