Compare Auto Insurance Pricing From Phoenix Insurance Agents
To locate a good insurance agent in Phoenix, it’s recommended you do the preliminary legwork online rather than picking up the phone. Consumers need a competent licensed agent but also need the best possible rates.
With so many choices, it can be impossible to choose the most affordable car insurance company.
Local Phoenix agents and auto insurance
Agents can help determine the best coverages and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is submitted to agents in your area who will give you bids for your business. You won’t need to drive around as quotes are delivered directly to your email. You’ll get the best rates AND a local agent.
Picking a car insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Which insurance company do they recommend?
- Are they full-time agents?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
Compare rates from both independent and captive insurance agencies
When searching for a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are two types of insurance agents that you can select. Agents are either independent or captive.
Captive Insurance Agents
This type of agents write business for a single company such as AAA, Allstate, State Farm, Farmers Insurance or Liberty Mutual. They are unable to shop your coverage around so they have no alternatives for high prices. Captives are trained well on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents. Some people will only buy insurance from these agents mostly because of high brand loyalty and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Listed below are captive agents in Phoenix willing to provide rate quotes.
- American Family Insurance – 8808 N Central Ave # 228 – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 944-9484
- Allstate Insurance – 12801 N 28th Dr # 4 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (602) 863-2909
- Liberty Mutual Insurance – 3636 N Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 265-3336
- Farmers Insurance Group – 7901 N 16th St # 125 – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 788-3466
- State Farm Insurance – 3902 E Chandler Blvd # 1 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-3145
- Farm Bureau Insurance – 10240 N 31st Ave # 135 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 997-6633
Independent agents are not employed by any specific company but rather can write business with multiple insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If you are not satisfied with one company, your agent can switch companies without you having to go to a different agency.
When searching for an agent, we recommend you get quotes from at least one independent agent for the best price selection.Most have the option of insuring with smaller companies which can save you money.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in Phoenix who can help you get price quotes.
- Elizabeth Stodden Agency – 350 E Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 298-1074
- Saffer Insurance and Investment – 531 E Osborn Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 263-8787
- Henry Jimenez Agency – 9201 N 25th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85021 – (602) 371-3717
- Jill Garr Agency – 23021 N 15th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 580-8881
- Lara Insurance – 4009 N 15th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 263-0215
For a complete listing of Phoenix insurance agents, visit this link.
After getting reasonable responses to these questions and an affordable coverage quote, most likely you have located a car insurance agent that is a good match to properly service your auto insurance policy. Just keep in mind you can always cancel coverage at any time so don’t assume you’re contractually obligated to the auto insurance policy for the full term.
One last thing
When buying insurance coverage, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. Too many times, consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage only to find out they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Affordable auto insurance can be found online and with local Phoenix insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. Independent insurance agents are able to place your coverage with regional insurance providers that may not offer online price quotes.